11th Annual Airborne Gymnastics Show
“Keep Calm and Airborne On”
The Gym Show is May 30th- June 1st. May 30th and 31st shows are at 4:15 and 6:30 and the June 1st show is at 5:00.
What is a Gym Show? Our Annual Gym Show is like a dance recital, for gymnasts! Every gym class (except parent/tot classes) will have an opportunity to perform a group demonstration set to music, in front of an audience. All five shows will include all levels of gymnastics, Ninja Zone, and T&T, with some dance performances!
Each class will perform in one show time slot. See here for show schedule for details!
- Academy Classes Sign Up and Show Times for GymStars, T&T and Ninja
- Preschool Classes Show Sign Up and Show Times
- Frederick Classes Show Sign Up and Show Times
- Teams Show Schedule
The cost to participate is $25. This includes a t-shirt that students will wear in the show, two show tickets, and either an Open Gym pass for ages 3-Kindergarten students or for our older students one of the extra routine practices scheduled in May. This year we have limited spaces in each show, you must sign up!
- Show Package: 1 T-shirt, 2 Tickets, 1 show practice for $25 (Family Package- One ticket free with each additional t-shirts) Extra Tickets are $6 each. Additional Shirt: $15
- Sign-up deadline is Wednesday, May 3rd at Noon. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the pertinent information, or stop by the front desk. Please see below to sign up online! Please include your student’s name, class and time, T-Shirt size and number of tickets you are ordering. We will process your order and charge your card on file with us.
Extra Routine Practice for ages 3-6 will be available during TumbleBee Open Gyms, Mondays 10-11:30 AM and Wednesdays 9:30-11 AM in Longmont or Thursdays 9:30-11 AM in Frederick. Extra practice is not required.
Extra Routine Practice for 1st Grade and Older: is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all students in first grade and older. We will have extra routine practices on two Saturdays, May 6th & 13th, 3:15-4:45. One practice of your choice is included in your show package. If you would like to do both show practices, the second will be $10. If you cannot make one of the rehearsals, you MUST come to a show practice May 6th or 13th.
We also have Saturday Open Gym from 12:15-2:00. Saturday Open Gym is for students in ages 5-12. Students may practice skills and routines on their own during this time. The cost for Saturday Open Gym is $10 per student for current students and $15 for Non-Students. You may also use Saturday Open Gym as a make-up class. (No Saturday Open Gym in Frederick on May 13th and 27th and in Longmont on May 27th.)
- We have a limited amount of bleacher seating. Tickets are open seating- please arrive 15 minutes early to get a seat in the bleachers.
- Getting your tickets early is highly encouraged! You can bypass the ticket line when you buy in advance.
- Infants and toddlers ages 3 and younger are free. Please plan to sit them on your lap!
- May 3rd at Noon- Deadline for show sign-up Show package order forms due (T-shirt design to right. Size samples available at the front desk.)
- May 20th – Pick up your shirts at the front desk!
- May 26th – last day of winter/spring classes
- May 30th–June 1st – gym show!