Summer Camps in Longmont!
We have so many fun camps this summer! There are exciting themed camps each morning, 8:30-Noon, and camps designed to wear your child out every afternoon 1:00-4:30! Camps are listed below by date order. Scroll down for camp descriptions.
Airborne Kids’ Camps 2017, for ages 4-12, 8:30-Noon, Monday – Friday
- Star Wars Camp, June 5-9
- Put on a Show – Musical Theater Camp, June 12-16
- Harry Potter Camp, June 12-16
- Minecraft Camp, June 19-23
- Pirates Camp, June 26-30
- Mad Scientist Camp Wednesday, July 5th ONLY
- World Traveler Camp, Thursday, July 6th ONLY
- Pokèmon Camp, Friday, July 7th ONLY
- So You Think You Can Dance Camp, July 10-14
- Swords and Dragons Camp, July 10-14
- Disney Camp, July 17-21
- Put on a Show – Musical Theater Camp, July 24-28
- Super Hero Camp, July 24-28
- Star Wars Camp, July 31-August 4
- Harry Potter Camp, August 7-11
- Airborne’s Ballet Intensive, August 7-11
- Princess Camps, Mondays & Wednesdays, June 5-August 2
Morning Theme Camp Descriptions for Ages 4-12
Star Wars Camp, June 5-9 & July 31-August 4, 8:30 AM- Noon: The Force will be strong in all that come to Airborne! Campers will be fully engrossed in the gigantic Star Wars universe. Our boys and girls will become young Jedi and develop their lightsaber skills, battle the dark side, and make cool crafts like Death Stars and BB8.
Harry Potter Camp, June 12-16 & August 7-11, 8:30 AM- Noon: The wizarding world of Harry Potter is a magical place and a highlight camp every year! The day starts by boarding the Hogwarts Express, and then the sorting hat will put you in a new house every day! There is so much to play and so much to explore – your young wizard will be creative, active, and excited all week.
MineCraft Camp, June 19-23, 8:30 AM-Noon: Come and enter the world of Minecraft at Airborne! Campers will be building structures, escaping creepers, and creating worlds of their very own all week. Just like the game but in real life, we will focus on the elements of engineering, physics, mining and have different activities every day! Whether you love the game or you’ve never played before, this week will be full of activities every camper will enjoy!
Mad Scientist Camp, Wednesday, July 5 (One day only), 8:30 AM-Noon: Science in the gym? Of course! Chemistry, physics, and more! We’ll have fun with chemical reactions, building bridges, and making slime to take home.
World Traveler Camp, Thursday, July 6th (One day only): Swing in the jungles of South America, Climb the side of Mount Everest, and enjoy the music and movement from all over the globe! Campers will use their imagination and some real photos to go on adventures and explorations to faraway lands, and make a souvenir craft to take home!
Pokemon Camp, Friday, July 7 (One day only), 8:30 AM-Noon: Did you know that Airborne Longmont has 2 Pokémon stops? At camp we will discover our special Pokémon powers, have Pokémon treasure hunts, and earn “candies and stardust” for our Pokémons.
Swords and Dragons Camp, July 10-14, 8:30 AM- Noon: Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be a knight or a princess? Have you ever wanted to design your own castle, or fight a medieval battle? We will complete a quest to save a captured comrade from a dragon by swinging across moats and scaling the castle wall. There will be enchanting games, explorations, crafts, fun, and a couple of surprises along the way. Dreams and imaginations are truly magical gifts. Come spend the day with us and feel the magic.
Disney Adventure Camp, July 17-21, 8:30 AM to Noon: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disney! But this is not the world of Disney Princess – this camp is much much MORE! Every day will have a different Disney theme that will entertain our youngest campers and challenge our oldest campers! Lion King will have our little cubs going on adventures in the Pride Lands and our older lions learning African drumming with a guest artist! The magic of Disney combined with a global perspective will have our campers’ imagination all over the planet!
Super Hero Camp, July 24-28, 8:30 AM- Noon: Join the adventures and use your imagination to solve crimes and make the world a better place! We will find our super powers and piece together clues to find the villain. Imagination is a must, as role playing and thrilling adventure encompasses the camper’s experience. Superheroes Camp is guaranteed to spark ingenuity and provide exciting escapades!
Princess Camps, for Ages 2 1/2-6, Mondays and Wednesdays 9:45-12:15
Our Popular Princess Camps are returning this summer for young dancers. These camps are for ages 2-1/2 to 6 (students will be split by age and ability when possible) on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9:45 AM – 12:15 PM. Princess Camps include 30 minutes in the gym!
- Frozen, June 5th & 7th
- Sleeping Beauty, June 12th & 14th
- Cinderella, June 19th & 21st
- Snow White, June 26th & 28th
- Tangled, July 10th & 12th
- Little Mermaid, July 17th & 19th
- Beauty & the Beast, July 24th & 26th
- Moana, July 31st & August 2nd
Dance Camps, Ages 6+
Put on a Show – Musical Theater Camp, June 12-16 & July 24-28, 8:30 AM-Noon: This camp is for the kids who want to be a triple threat and get more dance, acting and singing this summer. Campers will create their own musical based on an already existing story and songs that they already know, with guidance from our dance staff. We will focus on Acting, Dancing and Singing along with how to write/tell a story that can be told on the stage. Campers will also experience how to make their own simple costumes and design their own simple sets. It will all get put together on Friday and will end in the campers putting on their show for an audience.
So You Think You Can Dance Camp, July 11-15, 8:30 AM-Noon: Does your child dream of being an amazing dancer on a TV show? Then this is the camp to sign up for! We’ll start with learning how to audition- a very important skill for every dancer! Then campers will explore their creativity through many dance styles- Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Contemporary dance. We will focus on a different dance style each day and learn a little about its history and how it has evolved to how it looks today. This camp is a must for kids who want to dance all week long!
Afternoon Camps, for ages 4-12, 1:00-4:30, Monday – Friday
CHALLENGING!! STRENGTHENING!! DARING!! TEAM BUILDING. All through CREATIVITY, DISCIPLINE, and FUN using obstacle courses, rock climbing, tumbling, trampoline, martial arts-style tricks, and spending time with friends. For Parents–A day away from electronics–PRICELESS!!!!!
Have your child(ren) spend the afternoon in Ninja Training. This camp is for both boys and girls ages 4 to 12. The goal is to take the coordination from gymnastics, the discipline for martial arts, the strength and agility from obstacle course training and the creativity of parkour. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN!
We will split into groups by age and ability. Sign up by the day, week, or the whole summer! Perfect for kids who love to bounce, and students who want to master skills like back handsprings. Combine with the morning camp for full days at Airborne!
This camp is for girls ages 4 to 12 who want to improve their gymnastics, plus spend extra time running, jumping, and FLIPPING! We will round out the day with rock climbing, snack time and group games.
Camp pricing this summer is simple! (all pricing is per child)
- $36 for a single half-day camp block -$360 for a full week of 10 blocks. (Single and half-day registration not open until 4/3/17)
- Register for a single day or attend an entire week!
- Register for a morning 8:30-12:00 camp or an afternoon 1:00-4:30 camp or come for the entire day from 8:30-4:30 and pack a lunch and eat with a member of our staff!
- Snack is provided during each half day camp! If your child has food allergies we ask that you pack them a snack.
- We offer two late pick up options:
- Option 1: Your morning camper can stay through lunch with a pick up time of 1:00. It’s a $10 charge and make sure to pack their lunch!
- Option 2: Your afternoon camper can stay till 5:30 with an extra $10 charge. Kids can stay and watch a movie or play quiet games with our staff in the Bee Hive until 5:30. You will need to register for this prior to the beginning of camp.
- If you are 15 minutes late picking up from afternoon camp, you will be charged the $10 late pick up fee.
- Princess Camps are $30 per day.
Refund Policy – A full refund is available until June 1st. After June 1st, you must notify us one week prior to the first day of their camp, we will give you a credit to your Airborne account for the full amount of the camp. No refund will be given with less than one week notification. If you cancel six or fewer days before camp begins, you may reschedule in another camp on a space-available basis, but there are no refunds or credits.