2020 Airborne Winter Classic
January 31st, February 1st & 2nd, 2020
We are excited to host a fun and full weekend of gymnastics!
Come to a well-organized, on-time meet with great coaches’ food.
We have placement awards for all events in ALL levels, and “I stuck beam” awards!
Session 1: Friday, January 31st, 5:30 PM Warm-Up
- Level 6 & 7: Airborne, Gymnastika, Gymnastics Plus
- Level 8: Airborne & Gymnastika
Session 2: Saturday, February 1st, 12:30 PM Warm-Up
- Platinum: Airborne, Legacy, GU & Gymnastika
- Diamond: Adrenaline, Airborne, Ascent, Legacy, Peak, Timberline & Windsor
Session 3: Saturday, February 1st, 5:00 PM Warm-Up
- Platinum: Adrenaline, Ascent, CATS, Peak, Timberline & Windsor
Session 4: Sunday, February 2nd, 8:00 AM Warm-Up
- Gold: Ascent, GU, Gymnastika, Legacy & Windsor
Session 5: Sunday, February 2nd, 12:15 OM Warm-Up
- Gold: Airborne Frederick, Peak, Adrenaline & Sundance
Session 6: Sunday, February 2nd, 4:30 PM Warm-Up
- Gold: Airborne Longmont, CATS, Flying Tigers, Timberline
WHERE~ Airborne Gymnastics! Our facility has bleacher seating, AAI equipment, and plenty of parking. We are located at 1816 Boston Ave. in Longmont. Overflow parking is available in the gravel lot to the east of the building, and in the business lots to the west of Airborne.
SPECTATOR ADMISSION~ FREE!
AWARDS~ The top 50% will earn placement awards. Everyone will also receive a special award for sticking beam! There will be a team competition at each level.