14th Annual Airborne Gymnastics Show
The Gym Show is May 28th- May 30th with shows at 4:15 and 6:30 PM Tuesday and Wednesday, and 4:15 on Thursday. The show on May 29th at 6:30 is for all students at the Frederick location (still held in Longmont.)
What is a Gym Show? Our Annual Gym Show is like a dance recital, for gymnasts! Every gym class (except parent/tot classes) will have an opportunity to perform a group demonstration set to music, in front of an audience. All five shows will include all levels of gymnastics, Ninja Zone, and T&T, with some dance performances!
- Longmont Academy Classes Sign Up & Show Times for GymStar, T&T and Ninja
- Longmont Preschool Classes Show Sign Up & Show Times
- Frederick Academy Classes Show Sign Up 1st Grade & Up
- Frederick Preschool Classes Show Sign Up
- Teams Show Schedule
The cost to participate is $45. This includes a t-shirt that students will wear in the show, a custom medal, a show rehearsal, and spectator admission! You must sign up to participate. Space is limited, so sign up early to guarantee your spot!
- Additional Shirt: $17
- Sign-up deadline is Monday, April 29th! You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the pertinent information, sign up online through our Parent Portal , fill out the form below or stop by the front desk. Please include your student’s name, class and time and T-Shirt size . We will process your order and charge your card on file with us.
Show Rehearsal is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Rehearsal times will be on the show schedule. There will be two rehearsals- Friday, May 17th & Thursday, May 23rd.
Students will also be working on their show routines during regular class time. If students want to spend more time practicing, we have Saturday Open Gyms from 12:25-1:55. Saturday Open Gym is for students ages five and older. Students may practice skills and routines on their own during this time, there will be instructors available to help them with routines if necessary. The cost for Saturday Open Gym is $10 per student for currently enrolled students. You may also use Saturday Open Gym as a make-up class. (No Saturday Open Gym April 27th, or May 25th, as we are hosting a competition and closed Memorial Day Weekend.)
- We have a limited amount of bleacher seating. Tickets are open seating- please arrive 15 minutes early to get a seat in the bleachers.
- Infants and toddlers ages 2 and younger are welcome, please plan to sit them on your lap!
- April 29th – Deadline for show sign-up Show package order forms due (Size samples available at the front desk.)
- May 17th – Show Rehearsal 5:30-6:30
- May 18th – Pick up your shirts at the front desk!
- May 23rd – Show Rehearsal 6:45-7:45
- May 24th – last day of winter/spring classes
- May 28th–May 30th – NO LIMITS Gym Show!