Summer 2018 Camps in Frederick!
- Skill based Ninja/Gymnastics Camps Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:30-Noon!
- Themed camps Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, 1:00-4:30, camps are listed below by date order. Scroll down for camp descriptions.
Morning Camps, for ages 4-12, 8:30-Noon, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on – or work on specific gymnastics skills on the vault, uneven bars or balance beam. This camp will be a fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.
We will also have some down-time each day, for snack followed by a cool craft or quiet games.
Ages 4-12; Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
- Harry Potter Camp, June 5 & 7
- Star Wars Camp, June 12 & 14
- Pirates Escapades Camp, June 19 & 21
- Minecraft Camp, June 26 & 28
- Despicable Me Camp, Tuesday, July 3rd ONLY
- Jurrasic Park Camp, Thursday, July 5th ONLY
- Harry Potter Camp Week 2, July 10 & 12
- Disney Adventure Camp, July 17 & 19
- Marvel Super Hero Camp, July 24 & 26
- Star Wars Camp Week 2, July 31 & August 2
- Medieval Times Camp, August 7 & 9
Afternoon Theme Camp Descriptions for Ages 4-12, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Harry Potter Camp Week 1, June 5 & 7, 1:00-4:30: The wizarding world of Harry Potter is a magical place and a highlight camp every year! The day starts by boarding the Hogwarts Express, and then the sorting hat will put you in a new house every day! There are so many games to play and so much to explore – your young wizard will be creative, active, and excited all week.
Star Wars Camp Week 1, June 12 & 14, 1:00-4:30: The Force will be strong in all that come to Airborne! Campers will be fully engrossed in the gigantic Star Wars universe. Our boys and girls will become young Jedi and develop their lightsaber skills, battle the dark side, and make cool crafts like Death Stars and BB8.
Pirate Escapades Camp, June 19 & 21, 1:00-4:30: Arrr-matey! It’s out to sea we go! Attention all scalliwags and explorers: Is your child interested in sailing the seven seas, swinging on a rope, dropping into the sea, and building their own pirate ship? The life of a pirate is not for the couch-potato – get up and active this summer in an air-conditioned gym! Every day is a new adventure, and a new pirate joke of course!
MineCraft Camp, June 26 & 28, 1:00-4:30: Come and enter the world of Minecraft at Airborne! Campers will be building structures, escaping creepers, and creating worlds of their very own all week. Just like the game but in real life, we will focus on the elements of engineering, physics, mining and have different activities every day! Whether you love the game or you’ve never played before, this week will be full of activities every camper will enjoy!
Despicable Me Camp, Tuesday, July 3 (One day only), 1:00-4:30: Gru and his band of minions are coming to Airborne! The Minions are small yellow henchmen who speak incomprehensible gibberish, and they have one adventure after another! Be ready to join the gang and complete missions to steal the moon, make spy gear, and break into the bank without setting off the laser alarm! An adventurous and silly camp that is fun for everyone – whether you are a minion, criminal, or regular kid. Come join the fun!
Jurassic Park Camp, Thursday, July 5 (One day only), 1:00-4:30: Welcome to Jarassic Park, where imagination and the age of dinosaurs meet! Swing across canyons and crash over the giant T-rex, and go on an expedition to search for the elusive pterodactyl. We will need to hide in caves to avoid the dangerous velociraptors, and of course study skeletons and dinosaur teeth. Come join the adventure, if you dare!
Harry Potter Week 2, July 10 & 12, 1:00-4:30: What better way to beat the mid-summer heat than another week full of magic, friends, and fun at Harry Potter camp?! The day starts by boarding the Hogwarts Express, and then the sorting hat will put you in a new house each day! The world of Harry Potter is such a huge magical place, your young wizard will be entertained for another week and still want more!
Disney Adventure Camp, July 17 & 19, 1:00-4:30: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disney! But this is not the world of Disney Princess – this camp is much much MORE! Every day will have a different Disney theme that will entertain our youngest campers and challenge our oldest campers! Lion King will have our little cubs going on adventures in the Pride Lands and our older lions learning African drumming with a guest artist! The magic of Disney combined with a global perspective will have our campers’ imagination all over the planet!
Marvel Super Hero Camp, July 24 & 26, 1:00-4:30: The world of Marvel is an action-packed environment full of fantastic characters and adventures. Join the escapades and use your imagination to solve crimes and make the world a better place! We will find our super powers and piece together clues to find the villian. Imagination is a must, as role playing and thrilling adventure encompass the camper’s experience. Superheroes Camp is guaranteed to spark ingenuity and provide exciting escapades!
Star Wars Camp Week 2, July 31 & August 2, 1:00-4:30: One week of Star Wars just isn’t enough! This week will include the best from week 1 and have new and innovative activities as well! It takes a lot of work to become a Jedi – creativity, intuition, and lots of acrobatics! May the force be with you young padawan
Medieval Times Camp, August 7 & 9, 1:00-4:30: Adventure! Quests! Magic! Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be a knight or princess? Have you ever wanted to design your own castle, or fight a medieval battle? We will complete a quest to save a captured comrade by swinging across moats and scaling the castle wall. There will be enchanting games, explorations, crafts, fun and a couple of surprises along the way.
Princess Camps, for Ages 3-6, Tuesdays 9:45-12:15
Our Popular Princess Camps are returning this summer for young dancers. These camps are for ages 3 to 6 (students will be split by age and ability when possible) on Tuesdays, from 9:45 AM – 12:15 PM. Princess Camps include 30 minutes in the gym!
- Elsa and Anna (Frozen), June 5th
- Tiana (Princess and the Frog), June 12th
- Ariel (Little Mermaid), June 19th
- Felicie (Leap), June 26th
- Rapunzel (Tangled), July 3rd
- Moana, July 10th
- Cinderella, July 17th
- Belle (Beauty and the Beast), July 24th
- Merida (Brave), July 31st
Camp pricing this summer is simple! (all pricing is per child)
- $37 for a single half-day camp block -$370 for a full week of 10 blocks.
- Register for a single day or attend an entire week!
- Register for a morning 8:30-12:00 camp or an afternoon 1:00-4:30 camp or come for the entire day from 8:30-4:30 and pack a lunch and eat with a member of our staff!
- Snack is provided during each half day camp! If your child has food allergies we ask that you pack them a snack.
- Your morning camper can stay through lunch with a pick up time of 1:00 or you can bring your afternoon camper at noon with their lunch to eat with our instructors. It’s a $10 charge and make sure to pack their lunch!
- If you are 15 minutes late picking up from either morning or afternoon camp, you will be charged the $10 late pick up fee.
- Princess Camps are $31 per day.
Refund Policy – A full refund is available until June 1st. After June 1st, you must notify us one week prior to the first day of their camp, we will give you a credit to your Airborne account for the full amount of the camp. No refund will be given with less than one week notification. If you cancel six or fewer days before camp begins, you may reschedule in another camp on a space-available basis, but there are no refunds or credits.