School’s Out Camps February 2019!
- All camps are half day! Sign up for morning and afternoon camps to make a day of it!
- Ages 4-12-Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
- Camp prices: $37 per half day camp. If you sign up for the full day: $74!
- You can sign up through the Parent Login on our home page, or stop by the front desk!
- Snacks are provided during our morning and afternoon camps. If you stay for the full day, pack a lunch and one of our camp staff will supervise lunch time!
- Students should wear gymnastics attire, bring socks for trampolines and shoes for rock climbing.
- All students must be currently registered as a member through our website, OR have a current waiver on file, prior to participation.
- Refund Policy: you must cancel camps one week in advance to receive a refund. Sick students may re-schedule for another day or future camp.
Ninja Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • February 15th & 18th
- Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on—A fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.
Gymnastics Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • February 15th & 18th
- Geared toward kids who want to do a lot of gymnastics! Students will hit all of the gymnastics events- vault, bars, beam, and floor- plus spend extra time running, jumping, and FLIPPING! We round out the day with rock climbing, snack time and group games.
Pokémon Camp • 12:30-4:00 • February 15th • Ages 4-12
- Did you know that Airborne Longmont has 2 Pokémon stops? At camp we will discover our special Pokémon powers, have Pokémon treasure hunts, and earn “candies and stardust” for our Pokémon!
Medieval Times Camp • 12:30-4:00 • February 18th • Ages 4-12
- Adventure! Quests! Magic! Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be a knight or princess? Have you ever wanted to design your own castle, or fight a medieval battle? We will complete a quest to save a captured comrade by swinging across moats and scaling the castle wall. There will be enchanting games, explorations, crafts, fun and a couple of surprises along the way.