School’s Out Camps February 2020!
- All camps are half day! Sign up for morning and afternoon camps to make a day of it!
- Ages 4-12-Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
- Camp prices: $41 per half day camp. If you sign up for the full day: $82!
- You can sign up through the Parent Login on our home page, or stop by the front desk!
- Snacks are provided during our morning and afternoon camps. If you stay for the full day, pack a lunch and one of our camp staff will supervise lunch time!
- Students should wear gymnastics attire, bring socks for trampolines and shoes for rock climbing.
- All students must be currently registered as a member through our website, OR have a current waiver on file, prior to participation.
- Refund Policy: you must cancel camps one week in advance to receive a refund. Sick students may re-schedule for another day or future camp.
Ninja Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • February 14th & 17th
- Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on—A fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.
Gymnastics Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • February 14th & 17th
- Geared toward kids who want to do a lot of gymnastics! Students will hit all of the gymnastics events- vault, bars, beam, and floor- plus spend extra time running, jumping, and FLIPPING! We round out the day with rock climbing, snack time and group games.
Star Wars Camp • 12:30 – 4:00 • February 14th • Ages 4-12
- The Force will be strong in all who come to Airborne! We will add Jedi acrobatics and light saber techniques to all things SPACE! This is a camp that combines educational, social, and physical training. Children will learn about the wonders of the solar system, while being active participants in a group setting while working on everything from physical challenges to problem solving.
Jurassic Park Camp • 12:30 – 4:00 • February 14th • Ages 4-12
- Welcome to Jurassic Park, where imagination and the age of dinosaurs meet! Swing across canyons and crash over the giant T-rex, and go on an expedition to search for the elusive Dilophosaurus! We will need to hide in caves to avoid the dangerous velociraptors, and of course study skeletons and dinosaur teeth. Come join the adventure, if you dare!
Star Wars Camp • 8:30 – Noon • February 14th • Ages 4-12
Jurassic Park Camp • 8:30 – Noon • February 17th • Ages 4-12
Spring Break 2020
The St. Vrain Valley School District’s Spring Break is March 20-27. We are planning an open gym in Longmont the afternoon of March 20.
The week of March 23-27, we will have camps (similar to above) 8:30-4:30 M-F in Longmont, and T/Th in Frederick. Afternoon theme camps will include Tarzan, Angry Birds, Trolls, Pirates, and Superheroes. Enrollment will begin in mid-February.