Gym Camp Information:
- All Ninja Gym and Theme camps are half day! Sign up for morning and afternoon camps to make a day of it!
- Ages 4-12-Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
- Camp prices: $37 per half day camp. If you sign up for the full day: $74!
- You can sign up through the Parent Login on our home page, or stop by the front desk! Parent Portal Log In
- Snacks are provided during our morning and afternoon camps. If you stay for the full day, pack a lunch and our camp staff will supervise lunch time!
- Students should wear gymnastics attire, bring socks for trampolines and shoes for rock climbing.
- All students must be currently registered as a member through our website, OR have a current waiver on file, prior to participation.
- Refund Policy: you must cancel camps one week in advance to receive a refund. Sick students may re-schedule for another day or future camp.
Thriller Workshop Information:
- Ages 7-12 or 13 through Adult!
- Workshop price: $25 per session
- Participants should wear workout wear and have clean-soled tennis, dance shoes, or bare feet.
Register through our Parent Portal
Ninja Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • October 12th & 15th
- Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on. A fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts, and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.
Gymnastics Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • October 12th & 15th
- Geared toward kids who want to do a lot of gymnastics! Students will hit all of the gymnastics events- vault, bars, beam, and floor- plus spend extra time running, jumping, and FLIPPING! We round out the day with rock climbing, snack time and group games.
Hotel Transylvania Camp • 12:30-4:00 • October 12th • Ages 4-12
- Welcome to Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s lavish resort, where monsters can live it up and no humans are allowed! A special day is planned for our guests, and monsters of all kinds are welcome! We will climb up the wall like Dracula, bounce in the foam pit like the blob, and even run and destroy like baby werewolves! Come enjoy the day – if you dare!
Monsters Inc. Camp • 12:30-4:00 • October 15th • Ages 4-12
- Monsters Inc! You’ve been accepted to Monsters University, come to the scare factory to work on your monster skills! Monsters will be playing Scariest Tag in the West, Monster Soccer, and Race-to-the-Door! Bring your little monster to Airborne for a day of activities, games, laughter, and screams – of delight!
Thriller Workshop • 1:30-3:30 • October 12th for Ages 7-12 & October 15th for Ages 13-Adult
- Come learn Michael Jackson’s famous Thriller dance with us! Dancers will learn the fundamentals of jazz and hip-hop dance, explore the world of music video choreography and commercial entertainment and, of course, learn the ENTIRE Thriller dance!