Gym Camp Information:
- All Ninja Gym and Theme camps are half day! Sign up for morning and afternoon camps to make a day of it!
- Ages 4-12-Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
- Camp prices: $41 per half day camp. If you sign up for the full day: $82!
- You can sign up through the Parent Login on our home page, or stop by the front desk! Parent Portal Log In
- Snacks are provided during our morning and afternoon camps. If you stay for the full day, pack a lunch and our camp staff will supervise lunch time!
- Students should wear gymnastics attire, bring socks for trampolines and shoes for rock climbing.
- All students must be currently registered as a member through our website, OR have a current waiver on file, prior to participation.
- Refund Policy: you must cancel camps one week in advance to receive a refund. Sick students may re-schedule for another day or future camp.
Register through our Parent Portal
Ninja Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • October 18th & 21st
- Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on. A fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts, and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.
Gymnastics Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • October 18th & 21st
- Geared toward kids who want to do a lot of gymnastics! Students will hit all of the gymnastics events- vault, bars, beam, and floor- plus spend extra time running, jumping, and FLIPPING! We round out the day with rock climbing, snack time and group games.
Hotel Transylvania Camp • 12:30-4:00 • October 18th • Ages 4-12
- Welcome to Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s lavish resort, where monsters can live it up and no humans are allowed! A special day is planned for our guests, and monsters of all kinds are welcome! We will climb up the wall like Dracula, bounce in the foam pit like the blob, and even run and destroy like baby werewolves! Come enjoy the day – if you dare!
Halloween Town Camp • 12:30-4:00 • October 21st • Ages 4-12
- This October we will be leaving THE MORTAL WORLD to visit Halloween Town! We will have to make our way to Halloween Town by following Aggie on her magical bus. Learn the ways of being a witch and gather the ingredients to a potion that will unfreeze the citizens of Halloween Town. We will also battle the evil Kalabar and use everything we have learned to defeat him. If you are excited to explore the world of Witches and Werewolves, Potions and Spells, and more. Come join us as we explore Halloween Town!
Ninja/Gym Camp for Ages 4-12 • 8:30 – Noon • October 18th and 12:30-4:00 • October 21st
- Jump, run, flip, and climb! This camp is for boys and girls who want to get their ninja on – or work on specific gymnastics skills on the vault, uneven bars or balance beam. This camp will be a fusion of obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts and freestyle movement. It’s a great time for your kiddo to burn energy, learn skills, and have FUN! We’ll round out the day with snack time and group games.